Hardware For Sale/Trade

Several Octane and Octane2 systems. W/photos

Hey Guys,
I have several systems for sale or trade. I now have my Origin300/Onyx2 rack and ugly deskside working and they need more space.

I have..

Octane 2x400 1G ram, EMI graphics, fair plastics.
Octane 2x250 1G ram, Dual head graphics, good plastics.
SOLD! Octane2 2x600 1G ram V10 graphics good plastics.
SOLD! Octane2 2x600 Working Flame system, 6G ram, V12 graphics, DCD, PCI cage,
Fiber cards, Dmedia card cables and BOB, 2 stones, GigE card, license server pc,
2 rack mount burn nodes, Tablet, good plastics.
Octane2 1x600 512m ram V10 graphics good plastics.
Octane2 2x400 1G ram V6 graphics good plastics.
Octane2 1x400 51 ram V6 graphics fair plastics.

All systems have bootable drives installed. I will ship anywhere if you pay the costs. I would prefer a pick-up of the Flame system as all together it must be 400 pounds. I wil part out the Flame system if there is no interest in the whole system.

Please let me know what you have in trade. I am looking for Onyx2 rack or deskside with good plastics and SGI LCD monitors.
PM offers and I will get HINVs and photos of the machines that people are interested in.

Thanks Nekochan!
John Hopper
310-218-2469

I'm interested in the Octane2 2x600 1G ram V10 graphics good plastics if it's still available
mschenck wrote:
I'm trying to send you a PM, but I had to create a new account - haven't been on here in years, sadly.

I'm interested in the Octane2 2x600 1G ram V10 graphics good plastics if it's still available

Welcome back! Still available. PM replied.

Thanks,
John

Hey man I'm still interested in one or more of these, but I never heard back from you. Ping me.

Yeah, I have been doing a real fine job of staying on top of this. :roll: Just sent you a PM.