Hardware For Sale/Trade

$25 Indigo2 MaxIMPACT on Los Angeles Craigslist

This looks like a steal - $25 for a MaxIMPACT Indigo2 plus 20" monitor in "great condition."

Not my listing (obviously).
Damn it, man! This is the LAST thing I needed to see. :)

hey D maybe hold out for a 10k? Then you could have the complimentary pair!

Hey! That's my listing! There was some interest, but no one followed through. I had several responses from people who thought it was a Windows PC that they could give their grandma for email, or for learning MS Office.

Now it's even more of a steal: $0.00. I started a new thread for it in this forum. Come and get it! All I ask is: 1) that you pick it up and 2) that you know what it is, so you don't end up sending it to the landfill when you discover that it doesn't run Windows!
Hi badcheese, thanks for posting. Your ad makes me wish I was still in Los Angeles!

I hope you find a taker - Indigo2s are nice systems and they definitely deserve good homes. Whatever you do, please don't let it end up in a landfill or scrap heap - hopefully you'll find someone who appreciates the system for what it is.
I wish I could go get it. The MI boardset would go straight into my R10K I2, though, while the R4400 would get the SI board and go to a friend.

Octane 2xR12K-300, 1.5GB, 36GB 10K, 73GB 10K, V8
Indigo2 195MHz, 1GB, 36GB, SI
MisterDNA wrote:
I wish I could go get it. The MI boardset would go straight into my R10K I2, though, while the R4400 would get the SI board and go to a friend.

I have a big pile of SI boards if you need one.

I have a big pile of SI boards if you need one.

I probably should have picked one up - my High board has a solder blob on one of the chips so I'm not sure if it's working yet (haven't turned it on).

:Indigo: :Octane: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :PI: :O200: :ChallengeL: