Hardware For Sale/Trade

sale/trade

I almost have all the sgi hardware i want. I also have some that i don't want anymore.

This is what i want to trade:

1 SGI monitor
1 SGI 02
1 SGI Indigo

This are the things i want buy:

1 ESI board for an Octane
1 Octane speaker set
1 External CDROM drive for octane

Things for trade notes:

-The sgi monitor does not have a 13w3 cable
-The o2 has no memory, broken cdrom, no hdd's, broken skins. However it does turn on and the led stays orange.
-The indigo has a bad tod battery.
how much memory is in the indigo? also any hd in the indigo? ive got an indigo elan myself and have 32mb ram but would like to max it if u have any extra memory
jnolck wrote: -The o2 has no memory, broken cdrom, no hdd's, broken skins. However it does turn on and the led stays orange.

I'll give you some pocket lint if you cover the cost of shipping... :lol:
Like i said before, the tod battery on it is dead. I can't really tell you how much memory it has, but i can give you this:

hd:

memory:

Unless there is any objections, sure. Just pm your address. I'm going to need help sending it. I've never shipped anything so i wouldn't know how to package and send etc.
MooglyGuy wrote:
jnolck wrote: -The o2 has no memory, broken cdrom, no hdd's, broken skins. However it does turn on and the led stays orange.

I'll give you some pocket lint if you cover the cost of shipping... :lol:

:lol:
I got that o2 for free. I have to give it away, otherwise i'll lose some karma points.
What's the part no. on the bottom of the Indigo CPU?
If you'd like to sell parts off of the Indigo I'm interested in the Entry graphics badge (the red tag) and the drive sled.
Twitter: @neko_no_ko
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
jnolck wrote: I got that o2 for free. I have to give it away, otherwise i'll lose some karma points.

Yes, but he is offering some pocket lint. If you know the secret formula for turning worthless pocket lent into a valuable parsley substitute then you would be gaining something :) .
-WolvesOfTheNight
You can have that stuff neko, that's why i'm posting here. Wolves i am gaining something, free closet space. PM your address i'll send it to you.
WolvesOfTheNight wrote: Yes, but he is offering some pocket lint. If you know the secret formula for turning worthless pocket lent into a valuable parsley substitute then you would be gaining something :) .

You could recycle the lint into packaging to protect the items against little bumps during transit.
Mostly joking, actually - I just don't have room for yet another SGI machine. :[
If the indigo is cheap I might go for it.
The system is light so shipping should be $25-$30
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
If nobody has clamed it yet and the Indigo is an R4K, I'll take the power supply.

Sending PM...