SGI: Hardware

Rack mounting SGI Origin

I picked up a sgi origin along with my deskside onyx 2 a while back. Its been sitting mostly offline because i have been missing the bottom plate to prop it up to get airflow. What kind of hardware is needed to bolt this into a rack? Does this behemoth slide out on giant rails or something? Is anyone here looking to part with mounting rails?
:Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo: :Indigo2: :Crimson: Image :Tezro: :Tezro: :Onyx2: :Onyx2: :Onyx: :OnyxR: :BA213:
Have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16721462

The airflow is downwards. There's a box (exhaust plenum) underneath the unit. The metal front face plate is the height of the Origin/Onyx2 + the exhaust plenum so it covers both. There are two Onyx2's in that rack, I mounted a second exhaust plenum upside down on the bottom Onyx2 to act an an air intake. I lacked the slide rails so I mounted two shelves in the rack to carry the weight. of the systems.

Pictures of tall rack Origins and/or the handbook may have some information as well.

NB: I'm decommissioning these systems. 4xR12K @ 300MHz, 4GB RAM, IR2E graphics and a PCI shoehorn. Two units available, pickup only, 250EUR per system. If I end up parting them out I'd be happy to ship the exhaust plenums and other bits, but transatlantic shipping is going to be crazy expensive.
:PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane: :Octane2: :O2: :O2+: Image :Fuel: :Tezro: :4D70G: :Skywriter: :PWRSeries: :Crimson: :ChallengeL: :Onyx: :O200: :Onyx2: :O3x02L:
To accentuate the special identity of the IRIS 4D/70, Silicon Graphics' designers selected a new color palette. The machine's coating blends dark grey, raspberry and beige colors into a pleasing harmony. ( IRIS 4D/70 Superworkstation Technical Report )
No rails. There are brackets that bolt it in to the rack and heavy angle support brackets to take the weight on the bottom.
Officially it has the plenum to direct the air to the front/back, but I pulled mine on my O2k so I can drop the lower module and put some more equipment in the rack. It blows down so I'm not worried about dust.
"Brakes??? What Brakes???"

"I am O SH-- the Great and Powerful"

:Indigo: :Octane: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :PI: :O3x0: :ChallengeL: :O2000R: (single-CM)