SGI: Hardware

What do you use your Fuel for?

Thanks for all the reply's guys, the Fuel has taken a bit of a back step atm due to the limited desk real estate that I have going on atm. That and I am extremely snowed under at work atm.. cant wait for a few weeks of R&R to start having a dig through this box. BTW, I think I am gonna get rid of this LVDS monitor, and grab a nice new-ish one. Does the Fuel still need Sync on Green to start the monitor? or can I just use any DVI based monitor these days?
I have a apple cinema display lying around somewhere...

Nearly forgot to mention, I used to code in an IDE pretty much, so that's not gonna float on here then, however, I also do quite a bit of fiction writing, so that might be where ill be using the box... as long as its not too loud...
Boxen: Indy, Indigo2 Impact, O2, Octane, and building......
Say -600 euro for a Fuel- is a reasonable amount of money to start having a dig through this box. You might love it or find it boring and useless. It's all up to you.

A Fuel doesn't cost you an eye and a leg (British idiom for 'a lot of money'), therefore the question is: if you happened to have put 3K Euro (or more money), then for what do you used your Tezro? The sentence sounds this way because a lot of people has answered "dunno, still unused on my desktop"
Head Full of Snow. Lemon Scented You
Y888099 wrote: eye and a leg

Arm and a leg old chap.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
:Octane2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
In UK there is a wonderful place called 'Portobello Road'. The world’s largest antiques market with over one thousand dealers selling every kind of antique and collectible!!! And visitors flock from all over the world to discover one of London’s best loved landmarks which contains the most extensive selection of antiques in Britain. Last time I was there, I put my finger in the direction of an old oil lamp and then I asked - how many Quid (pound sterling) for this ? - And the answer was - it costs an eye from your face, chap - :D
Head Full of Snow. Lemon Scented You
I tried wrp running on Ubuntu 14.04 to help out my O2.

It was not very usable. It would seg fault on many sites (eg, amazon.com) or simply not load them (microsoft.com).

It did load sgi.com and google.com, but broke many of the links on the former, and there was no form input for the latter, so no way to search. Not being able to search anything on any site is a biggy.

The idea is clever, but it has a ways to go. If only I had the time, I think I would rewrite it, as I have experience from a very extensive project where I had to dive into the guts of PhantomJS and drive it in odd, interesting, and exhaustive ways, and though it was a close run thing, I lived to tell the tale.

If only...
:1600SW: :O2: :O2+: :O2: :1600SW: