SGI: Hardware

Octane2 Fail

I have an Octane that is failing miserably.

This error is with the Video card fitted and removed & the system disks removed, so I suspect the other board or the front pane.

Ideas/Thoughts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
You're not the first one: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3654

In that system apparently the XBow fan was stuck, so that could easily be the culprit. You'd need another system to mix and match parts to know for sure.
To accentuate the special identity of the IRIS 4D/70, Silicon Graphics' designers selected a new color palette. The machine's coating blends dark grey, raspberry and beige colors into a pleasing harmony. ( IRIS 4D/70 Superworkstation Technical Report )
Is it possible to fire up your Octane with no graphics card installed at all?
I'm wondering as, if the card is faulty, and therefore I pull the card, I get the same error.
I have tried a new CPU, different memory, all fans I can see seem to be spinning OK.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo: