RAM:
Kingston double-board 512mb modules,
Part: KSG-OCT/512-CE, 52075-002.A00 K2

Kingston single-board 128mb modules,
Part: KSG-OCT/128-CE, 2028-004.A00-KIT2

SEC single-board 64mb modules,
Part: KMM379S803AT-G0, 9940084

IBM single-board 64mb modules,
IBM part number appears to be 1308734HCA-10T. However, I do not see much in regards to this when I google the part number. However, there is SGI part number 9010019 on the modules.

Moderator Edit :
Split from the Octane Hardware Aggregator (after the appropriate content was aggregated). <recondas>
zagnut wrote: I'll contribute...

Thanks, zagnut, it is added at the bottom.
Greetz for you and all the forum folks! ;)
diego :D
r-a-c.de
GeneratriX wrote:
zagnut wrote: I'll contribute...

Thanks, zagnut, it is added at the bottom.
Greetz for you and all the forum folks! ;)

Thank you. I can't truly confirm, however these modules were installed in the Octane I obtained yesterday. I will confirm for sure once I can get the system booted in a few days. Need a serial cable to access PROM I'm told since I do not have 13w3 cable as of yet.
GeneratriX wrote: Greetz for you and all the forum folks! ;)

Welcome back, G. Nice to see you! :D
Hey guys, thanks for the warm re-welcome! Nice to see you all, foetz, zagnut, josehill, I'm glad to be in touch with you all! Let's be ready for more funny syntax, because i've not exercised too much my english lately! :D

Out of joke: I'm very pleased, greetz!

zagnut wrote: Thank you. I can't truly confirm, however these modules were installed in the Octane I obtained yesterday. I will confirm for sure once I can get the system booted in a few days. Need a serial cable to access PROM I'm told since I do not have 13w3 cable as of yet.

Thanks to you, and hey, best of lucks with your new Octane! Hope the best! ;-)