HP/DEC/Compaq

Tru64 GCC ADA compiler available.

I just finished building the GNU ADA compiler 4.7.4 on Tru64 5.1. The compiler also includes the 'C' (no C++ didn't build it but you can add it from source) as well. Where do I upload it if anyone is interested in a copy?
:Onyx2: :O2: :Octane:
Cool! I'd like to grab that.

foetz is the guy to ask.
smit happens.

:Fuel: bigred , 900MHz R16K, 4GB RAM, V12 DCD, 6.5.30
:Indy: indy , 150MHz R4400SC, 256MB RAM, XL24, 6.5.10
:Indigo2IMP: purplehaze , 175MHz R10000, Solid IMPACT
probably posted from Image bruce , Quad 2.5GHz PowerPC 970MP, 16GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11
plus IBM POWER6 p520 * Apple Network Server 500 * HP C8000 * BeBox * Solbourne S3000 * Commodore 128 * many more...
let me understand, is it GNAT ? if not, how have you integrated the ADA core inside the gcc tree ?

I need GNAT for mips32/BE, but I do not have a bootstrapped so I am blocked, while I have already completed on PowerPC.
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my * flawless English * still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.
rosehillbob wrote: I just finished building the GNU ADA compiler 4.7.4 on Tru64 5.1. The compiler also includes the 'C' (no C++ didn't build it but you can add it from source) as well. Where do I upload it if anyone is interested in a copy?

thanks for that!
we have no special place for single, non-nekoware contributions. just upload it to ftp.nekochan.net/incoming and send neko a pm :-)
r-a-c.de
I just now uploaded the ADA compiler to the incoming directory. It consists of two compressed tar files. One file is marked gnat-4.7-alpha-ev4-bin.tar.gz which will run on all Alpha's running Tru64 (maybe even in a emulator running tru64) and another file marked "gnat-4.7-ev6.tar.gz" which is optimized for 264 alpha's running TRu64 (these packages were built on a 264 Alpha ...My last Alpha still running!!).
Speaking of which, a bunch of members used to have their own accounts on the nekochan ftp server, whatever happened to those?

EDIT: Asked and answered, the member's accounts are here: http://www.nekochan.net/downloads/index.php

Maybe give rosehillbob an account there for his compiler?
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
I went ahead and moved them over to Dropbox for him since they're fairly large:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ogh951afd74 ... jCJpa?dl=0
Twitter: @neko_no_ko
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for moving it to a drop box. Someone ask in the thread yes this is built from the standard GCC source which includes ada source since the 3.2 release of gcc. If you want an fully validated ADA compiler you can download the source from http://libre.adacore.com and build it yourself with this ADA compiler and while your at it you can build a complete graphical IDE environment.