SGI: Development

beta: dillo-3.0.4.1 libXft-2.3.2 - Page 2

diegel wrote: There is an updated dillo package in beta now.

Installed on Tuesday but still see blurred menus - fixed by choosing a theme, as you suggested. (I had written "partly fixed" [mis-]remembering still getting blurred right-click menus but just checked and it seems fine now)

Many thanks for the update - I'm used to using Dillo as a quick go-to browser on Pi and my underpowered (for Firefox) Linux-386 box, so very glad to see the IRIX version staying abreast.
Fuel ; Indigo2 ; Octane ; RiscPC Kinetic/448MB/RISCOS4.39 or Debian-etch; EspressoPC ViaC3/900MHz/256MB/Debian-testing; RPi B RISCOS5.23; Rpi2 Raspbian-jessie; A5000/33MHz/FPA11/8MB/RISCOS3.11; A540/25MHz/FPA10/16MB/RISCOS3.11 or RISCiX1.21; R140/35MHz/4MB/RISCOS3.11 or RISCiX1.21
The Dillo mailing list has been humming like a hive the last few weeks, not to give out any spoilers but the most active topic has been "what's currently broken in dillo"... :shock:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...
vishnu wrote: The Dillo mailing list has been humming like a hive the last few weeks, not to give out any spoilers but the most active topic has been "what's currently broken in dillo"... :shock:

not a bad thing to hunt down probs. another thing to get sorted is the ssl warnings. they either need to add a "don't ask again" checkbox or keep the output to the terminal. i removed a bunch of them for my 6.2 build and i reckon for this one diegel did so, too.
oh and they need to correct the changelog. it does not work with mipspro but only gcc.
r-a-c.de
Just to note that I've tried it here and the newer build also did not fix the issue, but selecting a theme did fix it. It also gave me chance to turn the messages off to stop the console window going bananas every time I open a page with it.

Thanks again for your work with this!
Systems in use:
:Fuel: - Lithium : R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen : R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
Other systems in storage: :O2: x 2, :Indy: x 2
An updated libXft-2.3.2 is in beta now. It is a mipspro build. If you have installed the previous build please update, the former package is faulty.
:Tezro: :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane: :Onyx2: :O2+: :O2: :Indy: :Indigo: :Cube: