SGI: hinv

Enron Octane 2 | 2x600mhz | 1.5GB | V12 | 70GB & 35GB - Page 2

Vladio wrote: I've never used one prior to getting this but I do like it. It keeps the monitors at the perfect height.

yeah, I it's comfortable and useful

Vladio wrote: I noticed a lot of ebay sellers don't ship to Italy...why is that?

I still have to understand, overseas sellers have different opinions about europe and italy, sometimes it happens that parcel go lost, and in their minds "sometimes" becomes "too often", so they want to avoid to have troubles

the forget there is a solution for that problem, two solutions available
  • use the ebay-shipping program, if you agree, a guy will pick up the parcel at your address, and then they will apply the fee, and then the parcel will be in its way, handled by USPS airmail and, once delivered in italy), by SDS van, so you will receive it safely with the full tracking (and in case the parcel is lost ... there is an assurance with the full refund)
  • use USPS/Fedex by yourself, which seems more expensive then the ebay-shipping program because executives guys on ebay get discounts as they ship a lot of things

I have already bought a VPN accelerator card and a router from USA, the seller did agree to the ebay-shipping program, so I paid the import-fee in advance, ebay prepared the full shipping documentation, both the USPS and the SDA carriers did they job properly, and as result I had no trouble, and a fast delivery of just 1 week to get the parcel
hey oh? Swimming pool & Racing bicycle.