Everything Else

Your Most Unbreakable Records in Sports History

so, I have two neighbor-girls. The one on the next door is an artist who aims to paint skulls, bones, and snakes. The one at the end of the street, in front of me, is a fitness-top-model who aims to have her face on covers. None of them is famous yet, as well as I haven't yet obtained a date with none of them.

But MissFit yesterday said - You are a nice guy, so I will give you a date if ... you show me an unbreakable record in sport, something shocking may persuade me to give you a chance -

Oh, interesting. A chance, eh?

Sport records, eh? Let's checkout possibilities. She likes football players. I am not. She likes basketball players. I
am not. She likes beach volley players. I am not. She likes olympic swimmers. Well ... I am a decent swimmer at the swimming pool, I already have a swimming-pool card, and I usually catch the attention of lifeguards, but for different reasons (especially when I risk to drown, due to a cramp to your legs. It happened, but it was not like in Baywatch).

So, apparently no chance, but! Today I showed to myself I can run faster than usual on my road-race bicycle! Even faster than a fsck, as I was able to reach the unbelievable speed of fifty nine km per hour, and keeping it for two hundred and fifty three seconds.

Then muscle on my legs start to brake as they were made of lead, so I had to reduce the speed as keeping higher than usual was going to make me to explode. Not enough yet to shock her, just a fraction of the round trip around the lake was faster than usual, but hey? Good possibility in progress!

What about you? Some funny sport-record tale?
Head Full of Snow. Lemon Scented You
I've had my bad luck with a bike-geek. It's not the most beautiful woman in the universe by any means, but she turns me into a machine of irrationality and randomness (one of the reasons I do home office is to not meet her), and yes, I put a huge effort in getting in shape to impress her.

Then I started accepting the obvious: there's truth in looking for people who like us the way we are.

However, during the process, I dropped my body fat to 10% and my back pains from using computer are gone. Now I keep going to gym 3-4x a week to not lose what I've achieved. And started dating a lovely pianist. =)

Sport achievement: 25 pull ups / 100 push ups in a row. =)
Image Image
Does competitive horizontal mambo count?

'Cause I'm startin' to wonder how many wizards we have around these parts. :lol:
Lol

i have removed a previous post on this topic about horizontal mambo .....

i think we are talking about love marathon ? :P

Cheers

Eve
computron wrote: i think we are talking about love marathon ? :P

Indeed. Not just tandem either, we are talking about multiple teams simultaneously on the field! :lol:
baby yeah !!! you are a swinger !!!!

with my husband we swing too :)

life is not everytime all around computers !!

Cheers

Eve
VenomousPinecone wrote: Indeed. Not just tandem either, we are talking about multiple teams simultaneously on the field! :lol:

Must have been about as exciting as an open-heart surgergy on a butterfly. :mrgreen:
Everyone loves a lover. Romeo loves Juliet. Therefore, Trump loves Putin.
Was a tech at a soccer camp for some HS kids (many years ago when in university).

Well we were showing off for the kids and I said I could hit an exit sign more than halfway across the indoor field... totally nailed it even tho I was shooting for a different exit sign about 20' over another set of doors. I never said "which" sign I was shooting for. :)
Much though I hate too toot my own horn, I like to think of myself as a world-class good skier. My brother, who lives in Summit County Colorado, is even better. Lord how that chaps my ass! He competed on the Bud Lite pro mogul tour for a couple of years. I typically manage to get in ~30 days of Colorado skiing with my brother every season, which consumes pretty much all of my paid work vacation (holiday to you Brits). Here's a pic of me skiing down Pallavicini at Arapahoe Basin not too long ago:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
I've fractured my spine Kite Surfing within 1 minute of getting out on the water.
spiroyster wrote: I've fractured my spine Kite Surfing within 1 minute of getting out on the water.

Oh man.... hope it's all ok now?

My mom fractured her spine some 10 years ago after 30 seconds on a horse, and 0.02s from the horse to the ground. Well, technically she fractured her spine on the ground.
She made a full recovery and the insurance money was enough to pay off her house, so it was not that bad in the end. She just had to have her upper back in a fixed position for 3 months and 3 months of physiotherapy. She says she enjoyed her time off.
Image Image
Shiunbird wrote:
spiroyster wrote: I've fractured my spine Kite Surfing within 1 minute of getting out on the water.

Oh man.... hope it's all ok now?

Thanks :) , not entirely, still recovering atm (DDay + 89). Single most painfull experience of my life, but I will make a full recovery (aparently) and live to fracture it another day o.0.
computron wrote: life is not everytime all around computers !!

I couldn't have said it better myself :lol:
wholeheartedly agree with somebody else's remark
Head Full of Snow. Lemon Scented You