Everything Else

Paris

This is not meant politically. But what occurred there last night should be shocking for everyone of us. It could happen anytime anywhere again. Oh, what an insane world we live in.
Oskar45 wrote: This is not meant politically. But what occurred there last night should be shocking for everyone of us. It could happen anytime anywhere again. Oh, what an insane world we live in.

Shocking and awful chap. To this day I only understand the motive as != Muslim = Death ? Am I wrong and ignorant of what this is all about?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
uunix wrote:
Oskar45 wrote: This is not meant politically. But what occurred there last night should be shocking for everyone of us. It could happen anytime anywhere again. Oh, what an insane world we live in.

Shocking and awful chap. To this day I only understand the motive as != Muslim = Death ? Am I wrong and ignorant of what this is all about?

You might also wonder why Mr Obama is "shocked and horrified at this crime against humanity" but was not in the least disturbed when the CIA was bombing movie theaters in Havana.

The more you know about how people behave, the less you want to know. The "insanity" is nothing new, Oskar. :(
me, I spend a lotta time picking flowers up on choctaw ridge ...
hamei wrote:
uunix wrote:

You might also wonder why Mr Obama is "shocked and horrified at this crime against humanity" but was not in the least disturbed when the CIA was bombing movie theaters in Havana.

The more you know about how people behave, the less you want to know. The "insanity" is nothing new, Oskar. :(
So you approve of the Paris disaster?
wow..this happens everyday in middle east or africa, so spare me with your double standards and stop whining. thousands where slaughthered over there, and nobody gives a shit. say thank you to the "political establisment" whith there "say it loud and say it clear, terrorists are welcome here" t-shirts.
no plan
yetanother**ixuser wrote: wow..this happens everyday in middle east or africa, so spare me with your double standards and stop whining. thousands where slaughthered over there, and nobody gives a shit. say thank you to the "political establisment" whith there "say it loud and say it clear, terrorists are welcome here" t-shirts.

LOL
:Octane2: :Octane: :Octane: :O2:
And ISIS had its leader killed.

Regardless the best way to deal with ISIS would be to ignore them and let the locals and them duke it out. Ban flights to and from the surrounding nations and close the borders, recall the military stationed over there and the embassies.
:fuel: 900MHz 4GB

I've noticed that if you don't participate in American dickwaving you are not as regularly harassed by rogue nations and perpetually left in a state of paranoia, or just dubbing any incidents "terrorism".

Not that we're really allowed to say that anymore. Just me saying " ISIS are dicks but they still do some pretty cool stuff " is now a federal offense in Canada.
That and disagreeing with the rest of the Western hivemind gets your ass sanctioned to Russia and back.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
This discussion is only about the recent terrorist attacks in Paris. Please refrain from adding irrelevant material and derogatory statements towards people or this thread will be locked.
:Crimson: :PI: :Indigo: :O2: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :O200: :O2000: :Onyx2:
To all our members and everyone effected in Paris you have my condolences, sympathy and support.
:Octane2: Octane 2, Dual 600MHz R14k's, 2GB, v12
:O2000: Origin 2200, Dual 300mhz, 2GB
:Onyx2R: Onyx2
Mac Pro dual quad Xeon 16GB 1TB
HP dual core 4GB 500GB
Dell Workstation Dual quad Xeon 8GB 500GB RAID
Imac | HP laptop | Compaq | Commodore 64 floppy | TI 99 38k Peripheral Expansion Box
I'm only going to put this here because I imagine most people who live in the US have no idea. I myself was shocked to just recently discover photos like these. This is what the US Air Force has done to all of Syria. This may have some relevance to the situation :

To me, this is unbelievable and I am literally sick to my stomach.
me, I spend a lotta time picking flowers up on choctaw ridge ...
Hamei, I'm not sure how the war is shown in the PRC, but most of the killing is being done by different factions of Syrians against each other. The impact of bombing by the US, France and Russia isn't insignificant, but it's far less than what Assad has been doing for years. The war there is also the first widespread use of chemical weapons since Iraq in 1985.
With regard to the Paris suicide bombings, one twitter post had this perspective: "130 morts c'est affreux et 600 morts c'est quoi?"
:PI: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP:
no plan
Locking thread
:Crimson: :PI: :Indigo: :O2: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :O200: :O2000: :Onyx2: