Everything Else

the craziest thing you have ever done - Page 3

HC11 EVBU replica, RAM, NVRAM, expansion BUS, built in serial + second ACIA, ROM containing BUFALO & noICE11's stub
Olimex Arm kit, DMA, SDRAM, usb-host, DSP acceleration etc etc etc including an hardware debugger usb driven

I happen to come back to my university for a second degree
(I already have a degree in Computer Science, I can obtain a bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering in 10 examinations,
as I already have a bonus from my last degree, don't ask my WHY, it's an hot jam caused by my university, already paid taxes)

so, properly sitting in front of the blackboard, I was asked " Which MCU would you choose if you could redesign Arduino today? "

oh Hell, in first place why on the why should I have to re-design Arduino?
Should I aim for getting Massimo Banzi kicked out of his lies business over open source(1) ?
oh Hell, what a wonderful wiched plan :D :D :D :D :D

I was dreaming about the the most evil plan ever against Banzi, when professor said " can I have your attenction, please ? "
"yes, off course, I was carefully thinking about the answer"
and as answer I showed him my pretty HC11 EVBU replica, claiming it's better than every Olimexduino ever :D :D :D :D
(including my marvelous voltage pump, home made, from 5V to +/- 12V, used to power the RS232 circuit
it's stored in the plastic cylinder you can see in the picture, it looks so profession that it needs to be closed with a tape :D )

and professor mr WasteMan asked "are you serious ?"
and I answered "yes, I am"
and mr W-Man said "so, go out!"
so I asked "with or without whistling ?"
and he screamed "Go Out, Nowwwwww!!!!"

and so I did, whistling better than Scorpions in Wind Of Change :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(1) Banzi's OpenSource's MOTD: we are all "open" with other people's sources
Some prowling the streets, looking for sweets from their Candyman , I'm Looking for a new fun with IP30/Octane2
IP30 purposes : linux (kernel development), Irix Scientific Apps { Ansys, Catia, Pro/E, FiberSIM, AutoDYNþ, ... }
Other Projects : { Cerberus , Woody Box , 68K-board, SWI_DBG }, discontinued Console hacks { GB, GBA, PSX1 }
Wanted Equipments : { U1732C LCR meter by Keysight } ~ ~ I am still Learning English, be patient with me ~ ~
about me , there are just a few things to know: I am exuberant , and I love the urban dictionary : is it a problem ?!?
Touched a heatsink of Octane's PSU (w/o fan and handle attached obviously) while powered on some years ago.
Got defiblillated without medical indication. Don't do this.
:Octane2: 2xR12000 400MHz, 4GB RAM, V12
SGI - the legend will never die!!