Everything Else

Do you know how to get to Carnegie Hall?

dizzy is my man, muppet-proof talk @3:26
fu wrote:
dizzy is my man, muppet-proof talk @3:26

I love the Nureyev show with Miss Piggy .... cracks me up every single time.
>bleep< memory loss recovered

bwahaha, "baby it's cold outside" in the sauna & her lightweight aerials...
He was real, like the velveteen rabbit ....
shhh, remind me to dig into my mother's archive for some rare footage when i get back to nyc
fu wrote:
shhh, remind me to dig into my mother's archive for some rare footage when i get back to nyc

I'll hold you to that one :)
Judged by ^ replies, I'm clearly OT now :) :D However, I certainly had my share of completely disastrious performances right there...

where is your "right there" oskar? Carnegie Hall?
Yes, Carnegie Hall.

PS: As I write this, I listen to a radio-play about the Nigerian 419 - great fun :)

radio-play about the e-mail scam? where did you find it? don't tell me the beeb is on it!

(as i write this i travel from the us back to europe. had to say goodbye to a friend, dennis's dead )
fu wrote:

oh damn :( One more real person gone, his place to be filled by some vacuous yuppy. Hooray, service economy.
fu wrote:
radio-play about the e-mail scam? where did you find it? don't tell me the beeb is on it!

(as i write this i travel from the us back to europe. had to say goodbye to a friend, dennis's dead )

*Austrian* radio isn't as bad as you might think :-) Anyway, check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Zane_Mairowitz for the author of said play...

Dennis: really SAD - but since Nekochan is an almost exclusive male forum, I'm confident quite a few of us will die of prostate cancer as well. I might.

thanks for the link, i was just kidding about the bbc (beeb). Wolfgang Bauer is one of my (modern) favourites. austrian too, outsider by the old standards of his time and one of the few who could write about teenagers w/o missing all things that matter (All Change, Magic Afternoon).

Oskar45 wrote:
...I'm confident quite a few of us will die of prostate cancer as well. I might.

this one's totally freaking me off (probably the only thing i couldn't joke about too) as all the near/dears i've lost during the last decade, died of one form of cancer or the other. hope you're talking about probabilities rather than a diagnosis on your end.

i envy my grandparents who died naturally in their sleep, no medical cabling, tubes, pacemakers, chemotherapy and soup o' pills for them, just a good night's sleep…

dear science, please fix this!
I'd probably walk to city hall & take the R/W up to 57th & 7th...

:)

dear science, please fix this!

Take the cure from Nancy Reagan and Just Say No !

Adults recognize their own mortality.
...like a cat on a hot tin roof
fu wrote:
...like a cat on a hot tin roof

Oh yes ! Just watched Seven Year Itch on the aeroplane. Pretty nice. I would even allow crackers :D
hamei wrote:
I would even allow crackers :D

:lol:

(i thought (for a second) of italicizing the play but sky+eM have exclusive rights right now, no one else can use italics anymore)

summer of the tiger is here, anyone lucky enough to get some holidays?