Everything Else

Trading Card Games

Does anyone here play any trading card games?

I play Magic The Gathering and World of Warcraft TCG.
pffft.
I stopped playing with pokemon cards back in 2000. Never played a card game since.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
What's that one where you trade money based on cards? Ah, yes, poker... :twisted:
:O3000: <> :O3000: :O2000: :Tezro: :Fuel: x2+ :Octane2: :Octane: x3 :1600SW: x2 :O2: x2+ :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: x2 :Indigo: x3 :Indy: x2+

Once you step up to the big iron, you learn all about physics, electrical standards, and first aid - usually all in the same day
Dr. Dave wrote: What's that one where you trade money based on cards? Ah, yes, poker... :twisted:

LOL good one. Been a long time ever sinced I played poker. Nekochan Poker Game anyone?
Sure Im all in, nope I do not want to look at my cards..
Gray Fox wrote: Does anyone here play any trading card games?

I play Magic The Gathering and World of Warcraft TCG.

I started playing MTG right before revised was released. Played for a few years, entering into tournaments whenever I had the time. I eventually sold-off most of my collection, including the power 9 (minus the pearl) and complete dual land set. Little did I know then...

I've picked it up twice since then, last time being while mirrodin was in standard. I don't really care for the current tournie format, however, with the endless set rotations, card value decreases, etc.
configure complete, now type 'make' and pray.
Still play Poker.

I used to play a lot of Magic.
Started just after Revised up to about Visions.

Sold off most of my valuable cards (ones over $40 or so). Still got many of my cards though (5000+), plus a binder full of rares.

I still pick it up and play with mates every now and then, but haven't bought any new cards. Still play with type 1/type 2 rules, none of this new-fangled nonsense.
sincil wrote: Still play Poker.

I used to play a lot of Magic.
Started just after Revised up to about Visions.

Sold off most of my valuable cards (ones over $40 or so). Still got many of my cards though (5000+), plus a binder full of rares.

I still pick it up and play with mates every now and then, but haven't bought any new cards. Still play with type 1/type 2 rules, none of this new-fangled nonsense.

Some of the new rules suck.
Gray Fox wrote: Some of the new rules suck.

Yep, they sure do...
configure complete, now type 'make' and pray.
Played a lot of MtG in 7th grade, havent touched them since. Didnt know much about them back then, or now. As a matter of fact, I was devious enough to never have payed for any of my cards... I still have all of them too.

Now I just play pen and paper rpg's. Beer and pretzel games mostly :D
Anyone remember anamayhem, or something like that.

Heres the new robotech set, may buy one just for the heck of it.

http://www.robotech.com/store/viewproduct.php?id=262
I used to play MTG right for about a year right up till Mirage/Visions came out (bought some of those cards and never got to use them). My fav was Alliances :) Since then I played the online version for a couple years. I still have about 10,000 or so online cards, many from the start of the online game. I while back tried to sell a couple very rare ones worth over $400, worked out the deal got the paypal money. They I traded the cards and when I went back to check the money was gone. Paypal said there was a fraudulent charge on the guys account, wouldnt do squat about it.
So hypothetical situation question. Who should have more rights in a situation like this? The guy that sold the thing legitimately or the nucklehead that supposedly allowed his account info to get stolen (not sure he did, think it might just have been a scam). Either way someone has to loose but I think it should be the one who let him/herself get thier account stolen.
No matter where you go, there you are...
Buckaroo Banzai