IRIX and Software

ZOMG, Where are these 6.5.22 packages?

Attempting a clean install of 6.5.22 on an I2. I have the 6.5 foundations, 6.5.22 overlays and apps, (6.5.30 overlays and apps too BTW,) mipspro 7.4 disks, and all patches and am always missing:

c++_eoe.sw64.lib (1279199410), compiler_eoe.sw64.lib (1279199410), compiler_eoe.sw64.unix (1279199410) and eoe.sw64.lib (1289434520)

How do I make this go away?

Other ideas? What do those numbers mean at the end of the package name.

installs the above components. I thought they couldn't be found hence my searching all over God's creation. Turns out, they were there all along and inst just needed to be re-assured that it can install them.

We'll that's four Saturday hours down the tube, on my birthday even...

In the dist directory my MIPSPro-7.4.4 distribution, I have the files c++_eoe.sw64, compiler_eoe.sw64, compiler_eoe.sw64, I don't have the file eoe.sw64. I never got 7.4.4 to install either so I'm still using 7.4.3. Sorry about your birthday...

Edit: Fixed typo... :shock:

World domination! Or something...
So it's working now on yours? Top notch!

World domination! Or something...
I think you need the Development Foundation 1.3 CD to install MipsPro 7.4. There's nothing on there that matches any of the missing dependencies you mentioned, but I think that CD was the one I was missing all the time I that I was unable to install MipsPro 7.4.