IRIX and Software

I didn't quite have the nerve ...

to download this from a Chinese ip, but it only requires Java 1.4, should run on Irix ... ?? I remember Java 3D being available fro download once upon a time, too.

http://www.debrief.info/features.shtml
So you're saying that the PTB in the PRC keep track of who's downloaded what from sourceforge.net and take action on it? Scawy! :shock:
vishnu wrote:
So you're saying that the PTB in the PRC keep track of who's downloaded what from sourceforge.net and take action on it? Scawy! :shock:

When I go to the homepage of the referenced site and see "Maritime Warfare Centre, in Portsmouth UK" as the home of the program, I kindof understand the concern. But he's probably already set off all the alarm bells by browsing to that site anyway...

Hope somebody adopts their dog and takes care of it, after hamei and Assistant have been detained... ;)

Time to face facts - you live in the world's most oppressive country. Sorry 'bout that. :D

(This was not exactly a joke, either.)
You're at least right to the extent that somebody clueless might notice it in the logs, and there'd be another round of "Chinese haxxors" in the news...

Yup. The Ministry of Information is right on top of that kind of stuff.