SGI: Discussion

Strange link on SGI website?

Anyone else notice the link above the Search box on the main SGI homepage? www.sgi.com .

It's a white pixel image (blended into the background, invisible unless you happen to put your mouse over it)
which links to this page http://www.sgi.com/images/smc.html and this image is loaded:
http://www.sgi.com/images/smc.png

Or maybe my browser isn't rendering it properly?
No, I see it too. Even on an ipad:
Google: Don't Be Evil. Apple: Don't Be Greedy. Microsoft: Don't Be Stupid.
I emailed their website contact address yesterday but no reply.

I see you're in Ottawa guardian - you wouldn't happen to know where i can get an adapter (13w3>vga) or sgi monitor somewhere in or around ottawa? (im like 100km from ottawa in cornwall)
Besides the normal places like amazon/ebay and monoprice, see if you can get in touch with dr. dave, tho I haven't seen or heard from him in four years. I just got rid of the last of my sgi stuff a month ago :P tho there will be more in the future...
Maybe it was the gate keeper software back door. :)
:Tezro: :Onyx2: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :1600SW: :1600SW: :320: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Fuel: :Fuel:
Stolen! :4D310: :Crimson:
guardian452 wrote: I just got rid of the last of my sgi stuff a month ago...

Words fail me! 0_o
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
Whaaa? Look at the date! I've been clean/sober for over a year now! I've really cleaned up my act! I swear, officer! The only advanced visualizations in this house are coming from an xbox one!

But maybe something like an indy wouldn't be that big of a deal, maybe if I keep them small... :twisted:
advanced - that's some kind word about the xbox right there... :twisted: first i head in a while.

personally i'm down to two charcoal keyboards and one octane cardcage expansion slot cover of bulletproof construction.
i took some pictures of my last machine before giving it away, that's good enough. far better for the ears, too. :)