SGI: Discussion

mozilla critical?

This is hilarious, like anything mozilla ever does on my system would be "critical"... :lol:

World domination! Or something...
It's a critical (programming) error when something holds/ignores signal 10 :-P

Now, now.

:Fuel: bigred , 700MHz R16K, 4GB RAM, V12, 6.5.30
:Indy: indy , 150MHz R4400SC, 256MB RAM, XL24, 6.5.10
probably posted from Image bruce , 2x2x2.5GHz PowerPC 970MP, 8GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11
plus IBM POWER6 p520 * Apple Network Server 500 * HP C8000 * BeBox * Solbourne S3000 * Commodore 128 * many more...
ClassicHasClass wrote:
Now, now.

Have you heard ? they have some new wacked-out plan to (once again) change the entire p.o.s. And google also has a plan to control the world.

When we realize that those idiots (along with Mickey) control our access to the web ... they should all be taken out and shot.

Ragnarok :(

:Fuel: bigred , 700MHz R16K, 4GB RAM, V12, 6.5.30
:Indy: indy , 150MHz R4400SC, 256MB RAM, XL24, 6.5.10
probably posted from Image bruce , 2x2x2.5GHz PowerPC 970MP, 8GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11
plus IBM POWER6 p520 * Apple Network Server 500 * HP C8000 * BeBox * Solbourne S3000 * Commodore 128 * many more...
ClassicHasClass wrote:
I'd rather be dragged around by Mozilla than swallowed whole by Google. :)

The longer I live here, the smarter I think the Chinese central government is.

(Still can't say much for the local ones but the guys in Beijing are nobody's fools.)

vishnu wrote:
After Tiananmen, I think they realized it was either start loosening up the latches or perish...

Contrary to the garbage the American propaganda machine spews, Tiananmen was about inflation. Chinese people like the trees flowers chirping birds cars and houses of the US but the last thing on earth they'd want is that useless piece of shit form of government. "Rule of law", what a pathetic joke on the people who fall for it.

Of course a few people would love to become kleptocrats like you have but in general, most Chinese people are smarter than that. In fact, a funny new phenomenon is people here with Chinese faces who can't speak Chinese, because the opportunities for a decent life are not in the United States. Valley Girls in the elevator, it's strange :D