Hi,
i'm looking for:

- an Iris Indigo Faceplate.
- a complete set of plastics/skins for a Crimson
- a complete set of plastics/skins for an Origin 200

Let me know if you have it for sale or trade with SGI stuff

Thanks!
D.
:OnyxR: :OnyxR: :O2000R: :O3000: :Onyx2: :Onyx2: :Onyx: :ChallengeL: :4D220VGX: :O200: :PI: :PI: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2+: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indigo2:
:Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :1600SW: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo:
:Indy: ChallengeS
:Crimson: rebranded ControlData
i think your are doing sweet dreams....

Cheers

Eve
If anyone at SGI had a conscience they would release the models for all their skins so we could start making our own replacements. But nooooo, they will never do that because we might put SGI logos or (worse) funky non-SGI logos on our homemade skins, and as a result SGI might be made to look bad... :x
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
vishnu wrote: If anyone at SGI had a conscience they would release the models for all their skins so we could start making our own replacements. But nooooo, they will never do that because we might put SGI logos or (worse) funky non-SGI logos on our homemade skins, and as a result SGI might be made to look bad... :x

If you think you're going to be able to 3D print new skins that don't look like total garbage, you are more delusional that the OP is about finding a set of intact o200 skins ;)
:O2: :O2: :O2:
They are multiplying. If you can read this, send help.
Much better for someone to make molds for injection molding than 3D printing.
:O3x02L: R16000 700MHz 8GB RAM kanna
:Octane: R12000 300MHz SI 896MB RAM yuuka
:Octane2: R12000A 400MHz V6 2.5GB RAM
:Indy: (Acclaim) R4600 133MHz XL Graphics 32MB RAM
:Indy: (Challenge S) R4600 133MHz (MIPS III Build Server)
Thinkpad W530 i7 3940XM 3GHz, 32GB, K1000M Windows 8.1 Embedded rin
Thinkpad R40 Pentium M 1.5GHz 2GB RAM kasha
Raion-Fox wrote: Much better for someone to make molds for injection molding than 3D printing.

Sure, but it's more expensive, especially for a low quantity production.
Head Full of Snow. Lemon Scented You
pierocks wrote:
vishnu wrote: If anyone at SGI had a conscience they would release the models for all their skins so we could start making our own replacements. But nooooo, they will never do that because we might put SGI logos or (worse) funky non-SGI logos on our homemade skins, and as a result SGI might be made to look bad... :x

If you think you're going to be able to 3D print new skins that don't look like total garbage, you are more delusional that the OP is about finding a set of intact o200 skins ;)

Nah I'd send the models to my local injection molder... 8-)
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
UPDATE:
Finally found Indigo Faceplate.

i'm sitll looking for:

- a complete set of plastics/skins for a Crimson (i have already the front door in "Jurassic Classic" edition, signed by Jim Clark)
- a complete set of plastics/skins for an Origin 200 (i have already the metallic front door)

Let me know if you have it for sale or trade with SGI stuff

Thanks!
D.
:OnyxR: :OnyxR: :O2000R: :O3000: :Onyx2: :Onyx2: :Onyx: :ChallengeL: :4D220VGX: :O200: :PI: :PI: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2+: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indigo2:
:Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :1600SW: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo:
:Indy: ChallengeS
:Crimson: rebranded ControlData