Hardware Wanted

DSO Yokogawa

4 channels @ 200Mhz, pleaZe :D
hey oh? Swimming pool & Racing bicycle.
any particular reason for the Yokogawa? They have some complicated trigger modes and pass/fail tests, but pretty low sampling rates.
:PI: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP:
the DSO in the above picture is a Yokogawa DL1540C , 4 Ch. @ 200MSa/s Dig, 150 MHz, it looks like a macintosh/SE , ain't it ?

here I have a Rigol cubed-shape DSO, it comes with dual channels @ 100Mhz engine, yesterday I tried the Yokogawa , one of my friends owns it, and … it was machine-love at the first threshold shoot :D
hey oh? Swimming pool & Racing bicycle.
I know. I researched them a few years ago, but they are uncommon outside Japan.
ivelegacy wrote: the DSO in the above picture is a Yokogawa DL1540C , 4 Ch. @ 200MSa/s Dig, 150 MHz, it looks like a macintosh/SE , ain't it ?

here I have a Rigol cubed-shape DSO, it comes with dual channels @ 100Mhz engine, yesterday I tried the Yokogawa , one of my friends owns it, and … it was machine-love at the first threshold shoot :D

That really does look like a pumped up mac..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
200 MSa/s is only when half of the channels are used. Yokogawa estimates this gives you 80 MHz single-shot bandwidth.
Anyway, if you do get one, make sure it has the /F1 option. It adds a still very desirable smart trigger capability.