Hardware Wanted

WTB SGI 750, fujitsu celsius 880, or packard bell corner pc case

Okay, after much decision making I have decided that my latest build will be in an SGI-branded 750 Workstation or fujitsu celsius 880 case. I'm making a triple threat gaming rig (Hackintosh, Steam OS, and Win 10) out of it and feel that this will make a great conversation starter.

Below is the sgi case I'm looking for.

Im willing to mod a packard bell corner pc case too. Picture below. The grey center is rocking my world so I'd prefer that model please.
HAVE:
:Fuel: 900Mhz, 4GB of RAM, 80GB Intel SSD with adapter, V12.
:Octane2: Chasis, Xbow 1.4, motherboard, Cherokee PSU. See below.

WANT:
:Tezro: Quad 1Ghz, V12 graphics, 8GB RAM.
:Octane2: Looking for V12 graphics, 8GB RAM, and Dual 600Mhz.
:Fuel: M-audio card.
:Indigo2: 250Mhz, 1GB RAM, Newer purple version.
I don't think SGI did ATX cases before the Visual Workstation, so if you want a "beige tower" it's not the company to look at. Compaq and HP did some nice tower, but they were mostly custom (non-ATX) towers. Dell had nice ATX beige towers (Dimension XPS series during the Pentium II/III days, some Precision, though you have to make sure it's ATX), just don't use the PSU - it's non ATX. I also liked the early beige Micron Millenia, based on the same Palo Alto chassis as the Dell's. Bear in mind though, that many of these cases are not as wide as current cases - a big Noctua cooler might not fit in.
:PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane: :Fuel: :540:
Sean4000 wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking for an older ATX case from sun, sgi, oracle, hp, compaq, etc. Something really retro/relic

it's not what you have asked, but these guys are called Drako , they are located in Milan (north of Italy), and they have a lot of modern staff for gaming purpose (including water cooling)

sometimes I work with them :D :D :D

isn't more beautiful and comfortable than every mod ever ?

e.g.
Drako Gaming Rig Odahviing V2, which comes with case Corsair Air 540, i5-4690K, GeForce GTX 970, Intel Z97
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my * flawless English * still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.
Man that's nice!
HAVE:

WANT:
Would something like a big beige At case fit the bill? I bought a couple of these and had a modern motherboard in it a while back.
Something similar to this : http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5120/img1329zk.jpg
:Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo: :Indigo2: :Crimson: Image :Tezro: :Tezro:
Added an additional case, the fujitsu celsius 880.
HAVE:

WANT:
The case.
HAVE:

WANT:
You can probably add other workstations which were clones of the Intel Itanium workstation, they all are using the same design the SGI 750 has:
http://nekochan.net/wiki/SGI_Visual_Wor ... igurations
:PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane: :Fuel: :540:
Yes, very true. I did look at the others and the sgi and 880 were the ones that fit my fancy.
HAVE:

WANT:
Bump.
HAVE:

WANT: