Hardware Wanted

Onyx Deskside

Anyone have one for sale in the US?

Thanks,
-Kevin
I have an Onxy Deskside but I'm not looking to sell at this time. I still need to get around to testing some graphics boards in my accumulation.

Just wanted to let you know that there are some machines out there, maybe for a future sale.
thegoldbug
:ChallengeXL: :ChallengeXL: :ChallengeXL: :OnyxR: :ChallengeL: :ChallengeL: :ChallengeL: :ChallengeL: :Onyx: :O200: :Fuel: :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :320: :320: :320: :320: :Indy: x5 :Indy: x2 :1600SW: x5 :Indigo: x7
Vault L, 6-1200s, Fibre Hub, Dials, Boards, spares, 3 Sun Blade 2000s, Sun Fire V480, 2-Hero 2000 Robots, 5-Hero 1 Robots
I have a deskside RE2 I'm getting ready to sell. PM me.
:OnyxR: :IRIS3130: :IRIS2400: :Onyx: :ChallengeL: :4D220VGX: :Indigo: :Octane: :Cube: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy:
I have a complete Deskside RE2 4xR10K up here in Vancouver, BC. Bit of a haul from Boston.

Getting it up and running has been relatively low on my priority list; most of my attention's recently been directed towards solving software gremlins on my Crimson and recapping an Indigo's PSU. But if you're interested, I can put some time into firing it up and checking its viability as a unit to sell. One deskside's probably enough for me, heh...
:Onyx: :Crimson: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indy: :Indigo: :Indigo:
They're pretty.
...and add me to the list! I'm hoping to get one in UK, if anyone is looking to sell up. Don't even mind shipping costs so long as it's sent on a pallet.. :-)
Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be let out alone.

Freelance UNIX and Linux/Open Source engineer, focussing on #devops.

Proud keeper of: :Onyx2: :O2000: :O200: :Fuel: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indigo: :O2:
On the hunt for: :Onyx: :Crimson: :ChallengeL: :Indy: :O2+: :Tezro: :PI: :540:
Me too!! :D Preferably continental Europe, working and with good skins. 8-)

jmc
:Onyx2: