Hardware Wanted

acq.: IMPACT Video break-out cable

Changed my mind, now I'm just looking for a break-out cable for IMPACT Video (i.e. MGV2, P/Ns 030-0662-005, 030-0663-004, etc.). I have given up on any earlier video hardware (for use with the Galileo break-out box).

I have various things to also possibly trade (mainly of and for SGI, HP/Compaq/DEC and other types of systems, also PC components, I will list them soon in the Bazaar's Hardware For Sale/Trade sub-forum) and I'm located in the Netherlands.

Edit : Found what I was looking for .
:O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: | PREVIOUSLY ALSO... :O3200: :Tezro: :Indigo2:
I have both on hand. The Impact Galileo setup is new in the box with BOB, cables and CDs.

Thanks,
John
If the thing isn't on fire it's a software problem.

:Tezro: :Octane2: :O2+: :Fuel: :O3x0: :A350: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo:
Just wanted to say that I'm still interested in this.
:O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: | PREVIOUSLY ALSO... :O3200: :Tezro: :Indigo2:
your post doesn't entirely make sense; the Impact Digital Video board does not work with either of the breakout boxes made for Galileo. It needs its own specific box, or you can make an adapter cable from 7x 75-ohm mini coax cables.
:PI: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP:
That's because you're assuming I would use it in combination with one-another, what if I'm simply interested in both? But yes, for both types of video hardware I would also be interested in the necessary break-out boxes/cables.
Now I'm specifically looking for an IMPACT Video (i.e. MGV2) break-out cable.

Edit : Found it , no longer looking now.