Hardware Wanted

WTB - SGI Fuel power supply

I've had an SGI Fuel lying around unused for a couple of years now (work, life interfering with hobbies) and when I tried to power it up the other day found out that it won't. I suspect that the PSU is dead, so looking for a replacement it someone has one for sale - I know they're getting very hard to find these days. :(

It'll be great if I can find one to get back to using my SGI, but if I can't find one at a reasonable price, I'll probably be selling the box off in parts.

The PSU in mine is NMB Technologies 430W SGI PN 060-0140-004 if that makes a difference.

Nik
nvukovlj wrote: I suspect that the PSU is dead, so looking for a replacement it someone has one for sale - I know they're getting very hard to find these days. :(

May as well bite the bullet and go straight to the kubatyszko wtx conversion thread.

If there is any justice in the Hereafter, the stupid little twat at SGI who put that useless fragile component into the Fuel power supplies will be spending eternity with a red-hot poker up his posterior.
two girls for every boy ...