Hardware Wanted

SGI Stickers & other memorabilia

Greetings,

I'm looking for SGI Stickers for a couple of projects of mine, anybody know where one could purchase them? Also in the market for memorabilia items such as key rings, sgi plastic tux, o2 stuff etc..Most stuff is interesting, let me know what you got :)

Cheers
big_mac wrote:
Greetings,

I'm looking for SGI Stickers for a couple of projects of mine, anybody know where one could purchase them? Also in the market for memorabilia items such as key rings, sgi plastic tux, o2 stuff etc..Most stuff is interesting, let me know what you got :)

Cheers

Its not exactly a sticker, but how about the small metal cube logos - as used on early O2/Octane cases. I think I have at least one if that is of any interest... if so, send me a PM with your address.
big_mac wrote:
Greetings,

Cheers

There's some SGI club in Japan who used to make sheets of stickers, I'd have to check on the details and whether it's still possible to source that..