Hardware Wanted

WTB: SGI Granite PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse - Chicago

Subject says it - need a keyboard/mouse for my O2 - finally getting around to messing with it - semester is over! :)

Want the granite version (not the old slab, which I think wasn't PS/2 anyway and wouldn't work with the O2) - keyboard and mouse. Am in Chicago - so willing to pay for shipping for items that are in the US.
jpanchal wrote: Subject says it - need a keyboard/mouse for my O2 - finally getting around to messing with it - semester is over! :)

Want the granite version (not the old slab, which I think wasn't PS/2 anyway and wouldn't work with the O2) - keyboard and mouse. Am in Chicago - so willing to pay for shipping for items that are in the US.

I've got a couple: light or dark grey, PS/2 keyboard & mouse... $25 plus S/H, let me know...
The Indy "slab" is rather nice (and ps/2), it has Alps key switches which is like the softer cousin twice removed of buckling spring. Personal favourite there.
:Octane: halo , oct ane Image knightrider , d i g i t a l AlphaPC164, pond , soekris net6501, misc cool stuff in a rack
N.B.: I tend to talk out of my ass. Do not take it too seriously.