Hardware For Sale/Trade

Clearing out the 181GB drives...

Ok, I have four of those 181GB drives left. I've been holding on to them long enough, and want to get rid of the last of them.

Price reduced to $85 per drive, or $325 for the four.

Shipping:
One drive -- US is $10, international is $18 by USPS.
Two drives -- US is still $10, international is $25.
All four -- US is $15, international is $40.

PayPal would be strongly preferred. Check my profile or PM me for my address; I'd post it here, but the last thing I need is more spam.

Thanks,
Chris

(Edited: was five, but sold one to Neko.)
Okay, I can't resist another one at that price :)
Twitter: @neko_no_ko
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Any SCSI -> Fibre Connector converters out there for cheap? I've got an array full of 18gb drives, would be nice to get 2x181 and overwhelm it's size
incognito wrote: Any SCSI -> Fibre Connector converters out there for cheap? I've got an array full of 18gb drives, would be nice to get 2x181 and overwhelm it's size

What you're referring to aren't technically converters, they're referred to as "bridges" or "routers".

As a matter of fact, by a strange coincidence, I think I'll be freeing one up this weekend... It's an ATTO FibreBridge 2200, with one 1-Gbit optic port and two SCSI ports. It's currently configured for one Ultra2 LVD port and one HVD port, but I have the other original LVD personality module around somewhere... It's a 1U rack unit. Let me know if this would be of interest, and we can discuss the price and availability.

Chris
Here ...
I'll take one. Sent you a PM
cu
gandtimo
:Onyx2: ikarus 4xR12k 300MHz, 2880Mb, 8x36Gb Stone
I'll take the other two. PM sent!
peecee's suck.