Hardware For Sale/Trade

FS/T: Tadpole SparcBook 3GX, 32mb RAM, AC

I have had this for awhile, too, but never got around to using it much since I don't have the drive sled and required using an external scsi drive.

Tadpole Sparcbook 3GX, 32mb RAM
AC Adapter, and battery included (no idea if it holds a charge)

The battery cover is loose. I do have a sparcbook 3 drive sled (with a drive installed), but the connector is wrong (i.e. that sled and the 3gx both have female (or male?) connector). Ill include it just in case it's useful.

Make an offer. Cash or trade.

Ill try to get pics uploaded later tonight (Ive stored it and don't have it handy at the moment).
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
How much do these typically go for?
Shrug, no idea. And I am more open to trades vs cash. Some example trades:

20 2litre bottles of Coke (but i guess you would need to be local for this..)
Raspberry Pi
Spool for my Davinci 3d printer

etc. I would take a $40 trade vs $40 cash :) (it'll save me the effort of driving, etc.). If cash was offered, then that sucks for me, as Im never free during the day (as I'm sure y'all can relate), and will suck for the person offering cash, as I would want more just to get me to go drop it off at post office (hopefully that made sense). I like to tinker with stuff - pi's, fpga's, whatever. And fuel up via Cokes :) So trades that address either of those will definitely be awesome and entertained.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I would be interested. I have a few fun single board computers and development boards you might be interested in. Would you like to work something out?