Hardware For Sale/Trade

[FS] Apple MacBook Pro [warning: 3 MB images attached]

Fellas,

I never thought I'd fall so low as to put (modern) CrApple hardware up for sale on our beloved nekochan.net. Alas, it's not mine! :-D

For sale is my sister's MacBook Pro, early 2011, 13" unibody. I finally got her to move away from that! ;-P

Here's the low-down:

- Some time ago this laptop fell down. Hard. It has a dent on the side (see pictures).
- This is an ex-smoker's machine.
- I replaced the data cable and IR sensor on this myself (thus fixing it), the HDD and screen (and everything else except the dent) are intact.
- The HDD was tested under heavy (read) load and passes all SMART tests just fine.
- I reasonably cleaned the machine inside and out.

Specs:

- i5 2.3 GHz
- 4 GB 1333 MHz
- Intel HD3000 384 MB
- 13.3" 1280x800
- SuperDrive DVD+RW
- 320 GB HDD
- EU charger

Comes with a MonstaLife MonstaMac Sleeve.

The machine is currently in Switzerland but can be easily transported to Germany for shipping inside the EU. Worldwide shipping is no problem either, I suppose. Shipping costs and methods can be assessed individually.

Looking at ebay.de, explicitly "used" listings, these seem to go for EUR 350+ to be fair. (And some other people on ebay have some really sick ideas about pricing these, I mean 700 EUR for THAT just because it has an SSD inside? Please.)

Offers solicited. Anything reasonable will be passed on and considered.

Any questions regarding non-hardware aspects strictly by PM only, please. Let's respect the rules.

Images follow. What you see is what you get.

Thanks for looking!
AT least its not a baked apple like those older 17 inch G4's :P
MAYA, nut-
:Octane2: :Octane2: Octane 2 R14k 600 V12 4GB, Octane2 R14K 600 V10 1GB ,
:Onyx2: :Onyx2: Onyx2 IR3 4GB Quad R14K 500 DIVO, Onyx2 IR Quad R12K 400 2GB,
:Indigo2: SGI Indigo 2 R8K75 TEAL Extreme 256MB,
:Indigo2IMP: SGI Indigo 2 R10K 195 Solid Impact 256MB, MAX Impact Pending
Apple G5 Quad, NV Quadro 4500 + 7800GT, 12GB RAM
Sun Blade 1000 Dual 900 XVR 1000 4GB
Sun Blade 2000 Dual 1200 XVR 1200 8GB
Hakimoto wrote: ...MacBook Pro, early 2011, 13" unibody. I finally got her to move away from that! ;-P

You got her off crAp ple? How? To what? :shock:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...
vishnu wrote:
Hakimoto wrote: ...MacBook Pro, early 2011, 13" unibody. I finally got her to move away from that! ;-P

You got her off crAp ple? How? To what? :shock:

A Prune. We're all getting older :P
two girls for every boy ...
Haha. See, I knew I was going to regret posting this. :-D

Anyway, update from my sister: "Just sell the darn thing..."

Any takers?
Hakimoto wrote:
Looking at ebay.de, explicitly "used" listings, these seem to go for EUR 350+ to be fair. (And some other people on ebay have some really sick ideas about pricing these, I mean 700 EUR for THAT just because it has an SSD inside? Please.)

Offers solicited. Anything reasonable will be passed on and considered.

I think your price is about what I'd pay for one that can shut all the way... And was not used by a smoker. Alas, not interested, just bought a rmbp last month so hopefully I'll be good for a while.

Your same number but in USD instead of euro would be slightly more reasonable.

There also the ebay sellers that try to sell old iphones (pre-3g) on ebay for thousands because they are rare or original. Right alongside the same model selling for $50 :lol:
Just grab your dick then point and click.
guardian452 wrote: I think your price is about what I'd pay for one that can shut all the way... And was not used by a smoker. Alas, not interested, just bought a rmbp last month so hopefully I'll be good for a while.

Your same number but in USD instead of euro would be slightly more reasonable.

Oh, mind you, that figure was in reference to a non-smoker machine that can shut all the way. It's not " my " price. ;)

We're not looking for that much, which is why I wrote "offers solicited". And you are quite right, the same figure in USD would be what I would consider a reasonable offer for this machine.