Hardware For Sale/Trade

G4 cube

Anybody looking for a G4 cube? I'm continuing with my quest to reduce my stockpile of obsolete hardware (which is also helping me to accomplish my secondary goal of saving up to buy a decent welder). I've got the matching speakers and power supply. I could even throw in a keyboard and mouse, too. I'm pretty sure I maxed out the RAM at one point, but I could be full of it. I've also got a spare VRM (the perennial achilles heel of the cube), a CPU I never swapped in to it. I think it's a 1.25 Ghz CPU, and I'm sure it's not officially supported, but with some mods I know it will go in...could be a fun project. Anyway, if you're hankerin' to have a piece of apple history, PM me and we can work something out.

Anybody looking for a G4 cube? I'm continuing with my quest to reduce my stockpile of obsolete hardware (which is also helping me to accomplish my secondary goal of saving up to buy a decent welder). I've got the matching speakers and power supply. I could even throw in a keyboard and mouse, too. I'm pretty sure I maxed out the RAM at one point, but I could be full of it. I've also got a spare VRM (the perennial achilles heel of the cube), a CPU I never swapped in to it. I think it's a 1.25 Ghz CPU, and I'm sure it's not officially supported, but with some mods I know it will go in...could be a fun project. Anyway, if you're hankerin' to have a piece of apple history, PM me and we can work something out.

I also happen to be around the Champaign/Urbana area (I'm in Tuscola)... I would be very happy to take some of the obsolete stuff off your hands :) Especially if you have any sgi stuff around... pm me if you still have more stuff to get rid off... just parts is fine too...