Hardware For Sale/Trade

Free SGI and Sun gear - Local Pickup only

My collection is starting to take too much space and I haven't had time to deal with much of it. I'm located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It all worked last time it was powered up however items may not have hard disks for security reasons. No keyboard or monitor is included with any of these systems.

SGI O2: 180Mhz R5000 cpu, 1024mb ram, CRM graphics, No Disk but sled included (takes standard SCA SCSI disk)

SGI O2: 180Mhz R5000 cpu, 256mb ram, CRM graphics, No Disk but sled included (takes standard SCA SCSI disk)

SGI Octane: 300mhz R12K cpu, 1024mb ram, dual ESX or ESXi graphics, No disk but two sleds included. (takes standard SCA SCSI disks)

SGI Octane: 300mhz R12K cpu, 256mb ram, dual ESX or ESXi graphics, No disk but two sleds included. (takes standard SCA SCSI disks)

Sun Javastation 1 thin client - Works but if I recall it needs some ram (72 pin).

Sun Netra X1: 1U rack mount system, dual ethernet, single CPU (400 and 500mhz ultrasparc IIe) with 1024mb ram. No disks but sleds included. (Takes standard 40 pin IDE disks)

I have maybe 10 or 12 of the netra boxes, about half are the faster 500mhz variety. These have no frame buffer (headless) so you need a sun RJ45 serial cable to get at the console.

Sun Ultra 10: 400mhz Ultrasparc II, 1024mb ram, UPA framebuffer (can't recall which one but it runs the length of the case). No disk.

I'm not asking for any cash for these systems, I just want them to go to use instead of the recyclers. However if you have any of the following just taking up space I'll gladly let it take up space here ;-)

- Film cameras: 35mm or otherwise, I like quirky old film cameras.
- QIC-80 tape drive: I have some old 2080 QIC tapes I'd like to read.
- Old motorola based mac hardware (ie before intel and ppc processors).
- Apple II hardware.
- Vintage 8bit computer hardware.

Drop me a PM with what item you're interested in along with any questions you may have.
PM for question :)