Hardware For Sale/Trade

FS: HP AlphaServer DS15 [end]

Anyone interested in a barely used, mint-condition, HP AlphaServer DS15? Equipped with a 1 GHz 21264C/EV68CB, maxed out with 4 Gbytes RAM, ( original HP , active-cooled, noise-free) ATi Radeon 7500, (rare) DS15 audio option, DEGX2 (dual-port Gigabit Ethernet) and a hot-swap front access disk cage (I may also be able to include two disks and sleds, contact me about that). A nice touch, especially for those used to the DS10, is that SCSI (KZPEA) is on-board.

Besides the on-board KZPEA, I also have a KZPDC (HP/Compaq Smart Array 5300, Ultra160 SCSI RAID HBA) and/or KZPEC (HP Smart Array 6400, Ultra320 SCSI RAID HBA), as well as an HP/Exar/Neterion Xframe 10GbE NIC.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me offers.

[Updates:
• 15-NOV-2012: The system is reserved.
• 11-FEB-2013: Sold.]

• Offering various remaining (system) parts, many compatible with IRIX and OpenVMS AXP / I64 ;
• Looking for an SGI O3000 IP59 1 GHz MIPS R16000 quad-processor node board (for a Tezro).
:arrow:

ignore list again ;)

Nice one.

Nice one.

no need to excuse, its indeed a very nice machine.

Nice one.

What are you sorry for? Either way, thanks. I forgot to add that I have a lot of extras, like additional Radeon 7500s (though, OEM) for multi-head graphics output, all sorts of SCSI HBAs, GbE NICs, NEC USB card and even a dual-channel U320/SCSI-and-GbE ‘combo’ card with OpenVMS support (though I'm not sure about Tru64 UNIX, as I haven't tried it with that specific card). I also have a spare DS15 audio option. (Note: The DS15 has 4 × PCI-X slots and only PCI-X, unlike e.g. the DS10.)

• Offering various remaining (system) parts, many compatible with IRIX and OpenVMS AXP / I64 ;
• Looking for an SGI O3000 IP59 1 GHz MIPS R16000 quad-processor node board (for a Tezro).
I had one of those in just about the same loaded config, but eventually traded it to a friend.
Nice machines anyway.

Well [censored], that baby went quick.

What remains, DS15-related, are various options (including a rare DS15 “audio option” card and a 1 Gbyte memory kit). I will list them in a new thread.