Hardware For Sale/Trade

FS: Incomplete rack Onyx2

Hi guys,
I have a rack Onyx2 in storage that I'd like to go to a good home. It is missing a GFX PSU, but I think Toby Jennings could remedy that. If someone is seriously interested I will purchase the PSU myself and check the GFX is still in PWO.

It has 8x 195MHz CPUs but I can't remember how much RAM. Plastics are all present and in good shape.

Graphics are IR (2x RM7s) from memory. Also has a new (virtually unused, but tested after installation) PSU in the MMSC.

I can put gigabit networking in, and it has a working PCI cardcage.

Offers? Not looking for much, just need the space.

Simon
How much for the shipping to postal code 67346 in germany ?

Best regards

Marcus
:Onyx2R: :Octane2: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :1600SW: :1600SW:
Any interest? I'm now willing to part out the machine. It has good (but not perfect) skins, a working MMSC+display and as far as I recall a working GFX module but needs a new PSU.

I really do have to move this one way or another. The other way is to take it for recycling! I really, really don't want to do this but it's taking a chunk of floor space that I need for something else.

Also have lots of XIO boards and a spare working IO6G.
PM sent
If I can't fix it I can fix it so it can't be fixed.
:O2000: :O2000: +MXE/IO6G :Onyx: [RE2] :Fuel: :O200: :Octane: x3 :Octane2: :O2: x2 :1600SW: x3 :Indigo2IMP: x2 :Indigo2: x2 :Indigo: :Indy: x5 :320: x2, 2xSparcStation 20 and a horde of PC's