Hardware For Sale/Trade

FS: Octane/Octane2 parts/spares... - Page 2

Most welcome! 8)

Ian.
(07/Mar/2015) FREE! (collection only) 16x Sagitta 12-bay dual-channel U160 SCSI JBOD units.
Email, phone or PM for details, or see my forum post .
[email protected]
+44 (0)131 476 0796
I haven't bought a single thing from Ian. But he's spent his time responding to emails constantly since the time I started looking for SGI stuff up until yesterday (or day before, since I work graveyard shift). And it's not little one line responses. It's not just an invoice quote or an upsell. He's been realistic with my goals, my options, what products he has or will get that fit what I'm looking for...

And I'm not at this point a customer. In this business my kind of inquiries probably pan out into a sell what? 50% of the time? Less in today's market market maybe... But he still took the time. That indicates a handful of things. He's a professional and a gentleman. He isn't in this just as an income but as a passion. He enjoys helping others.

With what I'm looking at buying from him (crossing fingers he gets some in as he expects), shipping is going to be astronomical. But I'm still going to go through him. Because dedication to the service and to the customer deserve to be acknowledged.
Blimey... what can I say? :D Thanks!! 8)

Ian.
(07/Mar/2015) FREE! (collection only) 16x Sagitta 12-bay dual-channel U160 SCSI JBOD units.
[email protected]
+44 (0)131 476 0796
It's just good business to support the contributing members in a community.
Nonetheless, your comments are much appreciated. I do sell a fair proportion of items to companies, but of course such
buyers rarely give any feedback, so it's a handy boost to one's motivation to hear +ve thoughts.

Ian.
[email protected]
+44 (0)131 476 0796
If I hadn't blown £3000 restoring a vintage Vespa scooter I would have bought one of the 800Mhz Fuel specials he's got going! :D

I've only ever had good dealings with Ian.

Jacques
No SGI box currently...Snif!
Thanks!! :D

Ian.