Hardware For Sale/Trade

Bunch of SGI 750 on eBay UK

These two are currently up and have been listed repeatedly:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories

The cosmetic condition of these is terrible, however, and I doubt that you would get much more than the box itself.

Please note that I am not affiliated with the seller.
Been thinking of picking one of these up and using the case for a monster x86 system - looks to be nice and roomy and (inverted) ATX-compatible.
You have a weird taste in style considering both cases are missing their fronts.
I'm also betting you money that there is no way you can fit an ATX PSU into that thing.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
pentium wrote: You have a weird taste in style considering both cases are missing their fronts.
I'm also betting you money that there is no way you can fit an ATX PSU into that thing.

Heh.. I wouldn't leave it like that. I'd make a new front fascia. Also, I don't gamble, but I see what you mean. Nothing a little modding wouldn't fix, though.
IMO the 750 is a terrible chassis. It's an Intel reference design; I have one as an Intellistation Z Pro. It's poorly laid out, full of fitted styrofoam, ugly, fragile, difficult to service, and massively heavy.

It's nothing like ATX inside.
:OnyxR: :IRIS3130: :IRIS2400: :Onyx: :ChallengeL: :4D220VGX: :Indigo: :Octane: :Cube: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy:
Ah. OK, thanks :]
But in case anyone does want one, I have a good condition front door Image for one sitting here gathering dust (Not to mention 2 x 733Mhz CPU's, 2Gb RAM and a PSU) that I pulled out of a system I broke up a while back.
In order of use at the moment..... :Fuel: :O3000:

Currently looking to buy good :Fuel: and :O2: :O2+: machine.