Hardware For Sale/Trade

Lots of stuff FOR PICKUP ONLY in Orlando, FL - Cheap as free

I lost my job last week, and am moving back up to Tennessee this Friday to live with my family in order to cut expenses while I search for another job. Unfortunately, my family doesn't have room for my rather large collection of stuff, so the majority of it (with some exceptions) has GOT TO GO!

A full list of what I have would be difficult to put together, but off the top of my head, I've got:

About 10 Sparcstation 5s
A couple Sparcstation 10s
A Sun Ultra 1 (with no CD-ROM power cable, though)
A Sun Ultra 2 (no CPU)
Origin 2000 deskside with no skins (don't know the specs)
Origin 200 (unknown specs)
Assorted Indigo 2s, Indigo 1s, and Indys - mix-and-match to make a machine!
Onyx deskside - 512MB of RAM (I think), quad R10000 (though one of the four PROMs is missing), infiniteReality graphics!
Fibre Channel 30*2GB SCA JBOD
Miscellaneous OldWorld Macs
Miscellaneous PC parts
Miscellaneous SCSI and IDE hard drives / CD-ROM drives

Name your own price! No price is too low! Come on over to Orlando, FL and take some of this stuff off my hands before Friday, or the small stuff is going to Goodwill and the large stuff is going to the dumpster!
MooglyGuy wrote: I lost my job last week, and am moving back up to Tennessee this Friday to live with my family in order to cut expenses while I search for another job. Unfortunately, my family doesn't have room for my rather large collection of stuff, so the majority of it (with some exceptions) has GOT TO GO!

A full list of what I have would be difficult to put together, but off the top of my head, I've got:

Name your own price! No price is too low! Come on over to Orlando, FL and take some of this stuff off my hands before Friday, or the small stuff is going to Goodwill and the large stuff is going to the dumpster!

I'd love the IR out of the Onyx and CPU board, heck all the Onyx guts would be nice. I'd take the entire system but shipping to PA would kill me.
-ks

:Onyx: :Onyx: :Crimson: :O2000: :Onyx2: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane2: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :320: :540: :O3x0: :1600SW: :1600SW: :hpserv:

See them all >here<
PM sent.
I'm really interested in those Onyx parts.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
I guess I wasn't clear enough in the thread title, but all of this is FOR PICKUP ONLY. That is to say, if you want any of this, you have to be present in corporeal form at my place of residence. As you can imagine, I'm a bit busy to be shipping things all over the place, hence the "pickup only" stipulation.
Sorry, I got so hyped up over the IR boards and the IP25 I forgot that. :oops:
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
Heh, no worries. The problem is mostly that I only have $60 in my account to last me until Friday, and it takes 3-4 days for any PayPal payments to transfer over into my bank account.