SGI: Hardware

Wanted: picture of Indigo2 XL24 Graphics board

Does anyone have a decent image of this XL24 Indigo2 graphics board, front and back?

I'm tempted to source one of these for putting it inside an old Indigo2 and installing IRIX 6.2 on that system. With this i can help the MESS emulator developers, since it's the only Indigo2 graphics card we have full documentation of, provided (and i believe it is) it is a Newport gfx implementation on a GIO64 bus, which should be identical both soft- and hardware wise to the Indy 24-bit Newport, with all the REX3/RB2/RO1/VC2/XMAP9 ASIC's
:Crimson: :PI: :Indigo: :O2: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :O200: :O2000: :Onyx2:
That's the "single board" graphics card, right? I have one of those, but it's in the attic and there's a desk blocking the path to it ...

But if nobody comes up with a photo I'll go digging.
To accentuate the special identity of the IRIS 4D/70, Silicon Graphics' designers selected a new color palette. The machine's coating blends dark grey, raspberry and beige colors into a pleasing harmony. ( IRIS 4D/70 Superworkstation Technical Report )
jan-jaap wrote: That's the "single board" graphics card, right?

Correct.

I have one of those, but it's in the attic and there's a desk blocking the path to it ... But if nobody comes up with a photo I'll go digging.

I'm sure there is a geek with a camera somewhere who is willing to spare your back and make a nice snapshot. :) Let's give it a few days...

EDIT: found some pictures on http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Lot-of-10-Si ... 1552471738

I have never seen such a good deal as this one: 26 USD for a lot of 10 (which now sell at 100+ each) is...like...amazing? I'm surprised that no-one made an offer...
:Crimson: :PI: :Indigo: :O2: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :O200: :O2000: :Onyx2: