Nekochan Net

Nekochan is in the future

I went over my timestamp settings and my time zone settings and while I reside in the Pacific time zone (GMT -8) just like the Nekochan server, for some reason, all the thread and post time stamps are exactly one hour ahead. Is anyone else getting this or did something reset on my profile? I swear it was fine a few months ago. (It's really not a hassle, but it sure exercises your brain. :) )

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
Go in to your profile and set "Summer Time/DST is in effect: No" (you currently have it set to "Yes"; I checked).

All Rights Reserved.
One more clock you have to remember to "spring forward" and "fall back". Is there a setting to do this automatically? I looked this past October but couldn't find it. Some might notice that I am in the eastern time zone and therefore it is well past my bedtime. ...

No, there's no automatic setting for it - you have to set that option manually whenever you have a local time change. phpBB3 would need to expand time zone support beyond simple GMT+/-X (weird stuff like MST in Arizona would need to be considered) in order to provide that level of control.

All Rights Reserved.
Ah, I found it.
Pity you have to manually set weather you are or are not in daylight saving mode.
Oh well, it's a quirk I can live with.

pentium wrote:
you have to manually set weather
Nice trick if you can pull it off. Been hanging around with Bill Starbuck ? ;)

* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *
:roll: