HP/DEC/Compaq

DEC Legacy 2015 is just around the corner! April 11/12th Windermere, UK

DEC Legacy 2015 is just around the corner!

http://wickensonline.co.uk/declegacy/

I've recently updated the web page with some exciting presentations and demonstrations including the following topics:

VAX MP - Simulating a SMP VAX
Mark Wickens, DEC Legacy Organiser

Unearthing an important historical computer at the computer sheds museum
Jim Austin, The Jim Austin Computer Collection

Video Presentation
Bernd 'vaxman' Ulmann

An Update from the Living Computer Museum
Rich Alderson, Senior System Engineer

The MCPRINT Utility, 30 years in the making
Malcolm Blunden, retired VMS Systems Manager

The Future of VMS
Sue Skonetski, VP of Customer Engagement, VMS Software

Getting the DEC experience on modern hardware
Peter Allan, ex VAX system manager and VMS programmer

HECnet - A worldwide DECnet network
Mark Wickens, DEC Legacy Organiser

... and there will be more yet to come.

We also now have quite an impressive list of exhibits which I expect to continue to grow throughout the next month. Whatever your favourite era of DEC kit you are sure to find something of interest.

The registration page http://wickensonline.co.uk/declegacy/register allows registration for a single day or the whole weekend.

Please come, join in and experience the best computing equipment from the best manufacturer!

Kind regards,

Mark Wickens
Event Organiser

p.s. please forward this notice to anyone else you think might be interested in attending!
Image , Fuel, VAXstation 4000/90 x2, VAXstation 4000/60, VAXstation 4000/VLC x2, AlphaServer 1000A, DEC AXP 3000/600 (desktop), DEC AXP 3000/600 x2 (rackmount), DEC AXP 3000/800 (rackmount), AlphaServer 300 4/266, DEC GIGI, Sun Ultra 5, HP ZX6000, DECstation 5000/240, VAXstation 3100s, MVII, Commodore 64 & Flyer, LA75, PP404, Juki 6100, Brother HR10
Mark, I just wanna say publicly how much I enjoyed DEC Legacy. A great collection of kit and fellow DEC nerds. Thanks for organising, and see you at the next one!