SGI: Video

Full screen video in playback?

I have an O2 I use from time to time as a display for a Game cube and PS2. However, my monitor is a 24" crt and I like to drive it at 1200x1000 or so. Is there a (free) program that will allow me to display the video-in fullscreen? The standard video in app does not allow the window to be resized.
tbcpp wrote:
Is there a (free) program that will allow me to display the video-in fullscreen?

Yes, it's called 'bigvideoin' and you can get its sources here .
Just what I needed, thanks.
Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but does anyone have the sources to this program. Looks like SGI closed down the toolbox server.

Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but does anyone have the sources to this program. Looks like SGI closed down the toolbox server.

Seems my strategy of "mirror everything before it's gone" payed of again :)

bigVideoIn.tar.gz

Currently in commercial service: Image :Onyx2: (2x) :O3x02L:
In the museum : almost every MIPS/IRIX system.
Wanted : GM1 board for Professional Series GT graphics (030-0076-003, 030-0076-004)
So, do you have the whole dev toolbox, or just some of it?
Hi!

Sorry to dig that up but I tried to compile BigvideoIn but couldn't figure it out, is there anybody which can help me on this or have it already compiled?, I have an O2 so it will be with Tex support.

Thank you very much!! :)