SGI: hinv

Origin 2200 4 x R10k 250MHz, 2GB RAM - Page 2

edit:
deceiving humor, removed in order to avoid to violate the Copyright to The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work

about the attic, I had to struggle a lot to make a few photos, but I wanted to show you the big hole I have created in the floor in order to import the ethernet Cat5 into the cave-office

I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my English still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.
ivelegacy wrote: yo buddy, I am also trying to distill good vodka, and good grass in my greenhouse: oh, and a lot of MPUs and DSPs are controlling the grass, good grass without the need to call a good candyman, so call all of these " scientific projects "

Presumably there is no DEA in Italy then? ;)

ivelegacy wrote: right man, I have just a pool of things waiting to be hacked when she is out. Call it "hobby" :D

Still waiting for you to post a pic of this mythic Lady GaGa lookalike... :P

ivelegacy wrote: oh, and about the attic, I had to struggle a lot to make a few photos, but I wanted to show you the big hole I have created in the floor in order to import the ethernet Cat5 into the cave-office .

PleaZe guys, appreciate my effort, I was taking the photo at the end of the stairs and the equilibrium was an hazard.

Holy crap you've got a terrazo tile roof! :shock:

And don't tell me you put in all the pvc piping just to route the cat 5???
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
edit:
deceiving humor, removed in order to avoid to violate the Copyright to The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work

vishnu wrote: And don't tell me you put in all the pvc piping just to route the cat 5???

they are old hydraulic tubes, they are not in use and I am not allowed to remove them, but I had to make a big hole in the floor in order to import the Cat5, it's an old house, it was not designed to have ethernet cables

edit2:
p.s. I do not know what they are made of, by those tubes are not made of plastic
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my English still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.
ivelegacy wrote: how it might end of a DEA dude who rings my bell

• DEA dude : I am a Drug Enforcement Administration of Diversion Control Agent .. our quadcopters have taken photographs of your grass .. just a question, man: is that drug?
  • me : it's a scientific experiment, combining the computer science, opto electronic for the lamps, and a lot of botanical matter, to learn how to make the growing curves more efficient, the science needs to know how to build an autonomous greenhouse!
  • DEA dude : sorry?
  • me : don't we aim to colonize mars? and before chineses will go there?
  • DEA dude : oh great, alright, no problem with you, man, thank you for your collaboration, have a good day

(I am joking, they are chilli plants (e.g. red scorpion chilli), but I am really distilling vodka , and Limoncello , a lemon-flavoured Italian liqueur)

So you've got your own greenhouse too? Pic or I say it doesn't exist! ;)

ivelegacy wrote:
vishnu wrote: And don't tell me you put in all the pvc piping just to route the cat 5???

they are old hydraulic tubes, they are not in use and I am not allowed to remove them, but I had to make a big hole in the floor in order to import the Cat5, it's an old house, it was not designed to have ethernet cables

Dude, no one, not even in Italy, would run hydraulics through PVC pipe, now what are they for really??? :shock:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2: