SGI: Computer Graphics

inkscape for irix

Hi there,

I am looking for a program for an alternative for Illustrator in a newsgroup the mentioned Inkscape, does some of you know if there is a version for irix?

Regards, Revlef
Inkscape looks like an offshoot of sodipodi. Of which I've put a beta version (no printing until the GNOME libs get built) in the nekoware beta directory. I'll try to build this when I have some time.
thank you squeen thats very nice of you.

i take a look at it right now

regards, Revlef
Hi there,

I tried to instal sodipodi,
sodipodi ask me to instal a kind of libs, pango1.4.0, atk1.6.1, glib2.3.5 etc i got me the new libs from nekoware.

i have the gimp2.0pre2 installed from nekoware g2office

software manager replace the libs what gimp2.0pre2 needed so i have sodipodi working but the gimp ask now for his libs.

So what could i do here do i need a newer version of the gimp? who is compiled whith the newer libs?

I thank you a lot.

Regards, Revlef
In the same area you downloaded sodipodi you'll also find gimp-2.0.2.
Twitter: @neko_no_ko
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Tx it works both, sodipodi and the gimp 2.02.

it's a very easy to use and nice app.

Thank you all

Regards, Revlef
is it possible to port Inkscape to Irix ?
it's useful for laser-cutter machines
(home made, or professional)
bye. I am not a warez guy. respect.
Given that there's a copy of it in Nekoware current, I'd say it's very possible to port it :)
Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen : R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium : R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other system in storage: :O2: R5000 200MHz, 224MB RAM, 72GB 15k HDD, PSU fan mod, IRIX 6.5.30
excellent :D
bye. I am not a warez guy. respect.
:lol:
Trippynet wrote: Given that there's a copy of it in Nekoware current, I'd say it's very possible to port it :)
:lol:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo: