Everything Else

A new toy for the room...Head Gear! - Page 2

I feel obliged to post a video. ;)

It's fine under the helmet as there's still plenty of ventilation but the optics being adjusted are key. I've looked at the Rift but right now at least my modern computer is simply not up to the task of handling one and they're still being indecisive as hell for a product that people keep treating like a commercial product when it's still a prototype. Started off as 720p optics, then they went to 1080p optics, now they are suggesting 4K optics (I really pity the people with the devkits who have to constantly change their work). The tracking has changed at least twice and after all that you're still constrained to your desk to use the mouse unless you spend even more on something that is similar to the cyberpuck or a dataglove or those treadmills. I have a P5 glove kicking around somewhere but support for it was dropped in Windows 7.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.