Apple

Pro Tools Audio hardware

When I was bumming hardware off SAQ I was introduced to and received a full-length NuBus card that was marked "Pro Tools Audio Card"

Attachment:
P4033882.JPG
P4033882.JPG [ 437.52 KiB | Viewed 91 times ]

I have the software for Pro Tools Audio hardware (or for something that involves Pro Tools) so it's possibly useful for me however I appear to be missing a cable or break out box or something according to the scsi-like connector on the back and I assume the two black connectors on the other end of the board are for a memory upgrade or something.

Can I get a bit more information on this before I go stuffing it into my Quadra 700?

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
This will only work in a 68k Mac and probably with ProTools 4. The breakout box you want is called a "441 I/O," if I recall correctly.

There were other components in a real Pro Tools setup but I have no idea if they're required (I've seen a SCSI accelerator, a DSP board, and some others).

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.