Hardware Wanted

WTB Phobos G130 and Sony APS81 Power Supply for Indy

I'm looking for a Phobos G130 10/100 network card and a Sony APS81 power supply for an Indy. Recently had a Nidec power supply stop working and would like to get my Indy up and running again.

Ari
arianon wrote: I'm looking for a Phobos G130 10/100 network card

I can import and provide a brand new unit to you for 60 euro + shipping
sorry for the price, I have to pay the VAT, which is up to the 22% + 10% of extra TAX

arianon wrote: Sony APS81 power supply for an Indy

I can provide you a working SONY PSU unit, the electronics is perfectly 100% working
It's here as "replacement part", I miss the fan-cooler

I can ship:
- the electronics
- the power connector cable
- the signal cable
- the metal
(I can post a few pictures, if you need)

you just need to find, buy, and mount the fan-cooler (in case you can replace with a modern one made by ARCTIC)
if it's a problem, I can try to assembly it for you (I just need to buy the fan-cooler)

I am asking 20 euro for the PSU (without the fan-cooler), + shipping, I do not need to import, it's already here, ready to be shipped

If you want to save money, I can remove the metal, as you can recycle your metal case, the parcel will cost the less
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my * flawless English * still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.