Hardware Wanted

WTB ucsimm/328, or other MC68EZ328 board

wanted : ucsimm/328 made by RT-Control.

hi,
I am hacking an old PDA, I am already able to take the control of everything (CPU, flash, LCD, PWM, buttons, … ) but I prefer to find a development board because It looks like a very ugly frankenstein and adding or modifying something is an horror story, e.g. the FLASH has page1 with the protection flag=On, it's impossible to unprotect without supplying +12V, which means …. cutting route in order to provide extra voltage, hacking, etc …. I was so bored that I unsoldered the whole FLASH, soldering back a new one

so I'd like to find one of these boards, ucsimm/328 made by RT-Control.

The uCSimm has been a very popular module ever since one little advertisement in Circuit Cellar.
The uCSimm is an embedded Ethernet module ideal for Internet connectivity.

• MC68EZ328 Motorola Dragonball Microcontroller (68000 core)
  • 8 Mb DRAM (4096k x 16 bits)
  • 1 Mb (512k x 16 bits) / 2 Mb (1024k x 16 bits) / 4 Mb (2048k x 16 bits) Flash
  • CS8900A LAN Controller, 10baseT Ethernet
  • Full +3.3 Volt design
  • built in LCD controller, 320x240

The 68EN328 has a built in DRAM controller which requires no Glue Logic. This, coupled with a CS8900A LAN Controller makes the module so simple, anyone could wack one together customised to their specs.

Hacked PDA, it's based on MC68EZ328

an excellent book, 2 68000 in PDIP ceramic packages, a few MC68SEC000, MC68EZ328 and MC68VZ328, I have soldered on adapters

If I had more free time, I would have built a board from scratch, but ... Eagle/CAD has not all the symbols, I have to design them, and the story looked so boring to be hobby (also … I have to reduce my time for these activities or my girl-gaga-friend will kill me for sure)

if you have an old
  • ucsimm/328 board (by RT-Control)
  • MC68EZ328 ADS board (by Motorola)
then let me know

hey oh? Swimming pool & Racing bicycle.
M68EZ328ADS board

Dear Santa Claus
M68EZ328ADS board under the tree
pleaZe :mrgreen:
up, still locking for :D