Hardware Wanted

WTB: Any Indigo2 System or parts.

Hi,
I'm really interested in getting my hands on an Indigo2 system, preferably a teal Indigo2 but any will do. A teal Indigo2 was the first computer I used growing up and I'd really love to have one for nostalgic purposes.

As far as parts go I'm primarily interested in things like graphics cards, CPU modules, and RAM. If I get my hands on an Indigo2 I would like to max it out as much I can.

Thanks for any assistance.
budget ?
Some prowling the streets, looking for sweets from their Candyman , I'm Looking for a new fun with IP30/Octane2
IP30 purposes : linux (kernel development), Irix Scientific Apps { Ansys, Catia, Pro/E, FiberSIM, AutoDYNþ }
Other Projects : { Cerberus , Woody Box , 68K-board, SWI_DBG }, discontinued Console hacks { GB , PSX1 }
Wanted Equipments : { U1732C LCR meter by Keysight, alternatives are the welcome }
Yo man, 100Gbyte of ram is not enough, U wanna be hacker?cracker?, You think a Commodore 64 is really neato -
I have a purple R10k indigo2 with impact graphics, 10/100 nic, and the matching feet/stands.

Would just need some TRAM to max it out, and find yourself a teal chassis if you need the color.

PM me if interested, I can post pics and a hinv. She has been sitting for a while, and I would love for it to go
to a good home.
I have a Indigo 2 R10K that formerly had Impact graphics, but I upgraded it to Maximum Impact Graphics, (I put a tape drive and a CD drive in it too) I also have an Octane, and an indy, as well various SGI-related odds and ends such as 20 inch SGI CRT monitor, a third party PC monitor that works with the SGI Indy, cables, Keyboards, mice, a couple of indy floptical drives, and extra drive sleds for indigo 2s. I believe I also still have the old Solid Impact display card. The CPUs all currently work, as do the two monitors. Leave a PM if interested - Thanks!
ivelegacy wrote: budget ?

Sorry, should have put that in the first post. My budget for a system, preferably tested and working, is around $200, not including shipping costs.
no problem

see this eBay dot com item number: 311417889807 , it may be interesting for you
(but it's $299.95)

edit:
sorry, it seems that my searches on eBay are limited due to Italy domain zone restrictions
good luck
Some prowling the streets, looking for sweets from their Candyman , I'm Looking for a new fun with IP30/Octane2
IP30 purposes : linux (kernel development), Irix Scientific Apps { Ansys, Catia, Pro/E, FiberSIM, AutoDYNþ }
Other Projects : { Cerberus , Woody Box , 68K-board, SWI_DBG }, discontinued Console hacks { GB , PSX1 }
Wanted Equipments : { U1732C LCR meter by Keysight, alternatives are the welcome }
Yo man, 100Gbyte of ram is not enough, U wanna be hacker?cracker?, You think a Commodore 64 is really neato -