Hardware Wanted

Curiousity: Video Creator; Iris File; PI door

There was an external VideoCreator on ebay about three years ago I still regret not buying because it was heavy and the lid was missing. Curious if there's still any hanging about now that I'm in a financially more secure situation and I have a VTR suitable with the frame-by-frame recording mode.

The other is if there's still an Iris File hanging about. I seem to recall asking about this once before about ten years ago and there was two available from a member down in the Tacoma area but I passed them up and I've forgotten who was selling them, if he still has them.

Lastly my second 4D/20 doesn't have it's drive door (the top one with SILICON GRAPHICS and PERSONAL IRIS on it). Everything else is there except that.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
pentium wrote: There was an external VideoCreator on ebay about three years ago I still regret not buying because it was heavy and the lid was missing. Curious if there's still any hanging about now that I'm in a financially more secure situation and I have a VTR suitable with the frame-by-frame recording mode.

The other is if there's still an Iris File hanging about. I seem to recall asking about this once before about ten years ago and there was two available from a member down in the Tacoma area but I passed them up and I've forgotten who was selling them, if he still has them.

Lastly my second 4D/20 doesn't have it's drive door (the top one with SILICON GRAPHICS and PERSONAL IRIS on it). Everything else is there except that.

I'm going to have to look around. I just junked a set of PI skins, but I think I kept the door and the sticker from the back (4D/2x style door without the model marking).
"Brakes??? What Brakes???"

:Indigo: :Octane: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :PI: :O3x0: :ChallengeL: :O2000R: (single-CM)
I'm interested if you find something. Beggars can't be choosers.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.