Hardware For Sale/Trade

[ebay] A collection of SGI Pipeline Magazines

Evening,

Another piece of my personal collection is up for sale:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/272210088140?ssP ... 1555.l2649

SGI Pipeline magazines, 23 original issues. Over 500 pages of SGI–specific information.

SGI Pipeline

Vol 4/Number 4 – July/August - Overview of IRIS lnSight Preview, Frequently-Asked Questions about Graphics, IRIX Memory Allocation, and more.

Vol 4/ Number 5 – September/October - X11 Release 5 Under IRIX5.x, SGI Fast Memory Allocation, Frequently Asked Questions asbout IRIX, and more.

Vol 6/Number 4 – July/August - Kernel Tuning in IRIX5.x and IRIX6.0.x, Getting and Setting User Context Within a Process, Introducing IRIS Annotator, and more.

Vol 7/Number 6 – November/December – Introducing Cosmo, An ATM Primer, An Introduction to FDD, and more.

1997 – all 6 issues

Vol 8/Number 1 – January/February – Introducing the O2 and IRIX6.3, Supported Movie File Formats on SGI Systems, DAT Tape Drives, The MIPSPro 7.0.x Compilers, and more.
Vol 8/Number 2 – March/April – IRIX6.4 for Origin200, Origin 2000, Onyx2IR, IRIX6.3 for O2 Including R10000, Overview of the Origin Family Memory Architecture, and more.
Vol 8/Number 3 – May/June – Introducing OCTANE and IRIX6.4 for Origin, Onyx2 and OCTANE, Highlights from Digital Media 6.3 and6.4., Scanning and Correcting Images for the Web, and more.
Vol 8/Number 4 – July/August – IRIS FailSafe: An Overview, IRIX NetWorker 4.2.5, The OCTANE Workstation, The SGI Video Library on the O2, and more.
Vol 8/ Number 5 – September/October – Adding a New Disk Drive to an SGI System, IRIX Workstation and Desktop Memory Configuration, Using DMbuffers for Video I/0, and more.
Vol 8/Number 6 – November/December – Fibre Channel Mass Storage Options for Origin/Onyx2 Systems, Message Passing Toolkit for IRIX, Introduction to DIVO and GVO, Gauntlet 3.2 for IRIX 6.2., 6.3, and 6.4, and more.

1998 – all 6 issues

Vol 9/Number 1 – January/February – Cray Data Migration Facility for IRIX Systems, OpenMP API for shared memory programming, and more.
Vol 9/Number 2 – March/April – CHALLENGE RAID Disk Array: Reliability, Performance, Flexibility, Introducing Software Manager, What is Stereo Viewing?, and more.
Vol 9/Number 3 – May/June – BDSpro: Transferring Large Files Through NFS, OpenMP Support in the MIPSpro 7 Fortran Compiler, IRIX System Administration Certification, and more.
Vol 9/Number 4 – July/August – The IRIX 6.5 Release, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Large Memory Configurations on O2 Systems, and more.
Vol 9/ Number 5 – September/October – Troubleshooting MediaBase Playback Problems, Graphics and the X Window System, Availmon: Monitoring System Availability, and more.
Vol 9/Number 6 – November/December – Asynchronous Serial Port Programming in IRIX, Introducing Performance Co-Pilot, World View Update, and more.

Vol 10/Number 1 – January/February – Audio, Video, and Image File Conversion, Creating Your Own Icons, Introduction to Performance Analysis Using SpeedShop, and more.
Vol 10/Number 2 – March/April – Putting Video and Snapshots on a Web Page, Introducing IRIX Tape Management Facility, Introducing Samba for IRIX, and more.
Vol 10/Number 3 – May/June – Configuring IRIX to Support Localized Applications, Who Is Using My Sockets?, Security Information and Advisories, and more.
Vol 10/Number 4 – July/August – Introducing ColorLock, MIPSpro7.3 Compilers Release, Unified Name Service in IRIX6.5, Adding Nonstandard Maps to an IRIX6.5 NIS Server, and more.
Vol 10/Number 6 – November/December – Introducing the HD I/0 Option Board, Frequently Asked Questions about HD I/0,Using Custom Desktop Backgrounds, and more.

Vol 11/Number 1 – January/February – Tuning IRIX 6.5 for a WebServer, General Treatment of IRIX HTTP Server Tuning, Guidelines for Tuning IRIX Parameters for Web Server Performance, and more.
Vol 11/Number 2 – March/April – Introducing OpenGL Volumizer 1.2., HD I/0 Update, The IRIX Interactive Desktop, and more.